- Name: AJP Home Improvement Ltd
- Business Trading Address: Fairview Cottage, Belton Road, Epworth, Doncaster. DN9 1JL
- Telephone: 01427 875401
- VAT number: 118 9424 01
- Registered office address: Fairview Cottage, Belton Road, Epworth, Doncaster. DN9 1JL
- Legal form: A limited company registered in England and Wales
- Public registers: Details about our Limited Company's registration can be viewed at www.companieshouse.gov.uk under reference number 6547712.
- Business Activities our Services: Installation of Garage Doors, Carports, Window Canopies and Loft Ladders
- Payments accepted by: cash, cheques, BACS
- Insurance Details: Insurance Provider: Thistle Underwriting Expiry Date: 01/08/2021
- Applicable law: Unless otherwise agreed, English law, with the English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the service and any matter arising from it.
- Complaints: We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call, write or email us on the details at the top of this document.
We aim to respond within 14 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we cannot resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer your complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/.
- General terms and conditions: A letter of engagement accompanied by our standard terms and conditions will be provided at the start of any contract for works.
- Construction Phase Plan (CDM 2015) - CPP: We comply with the Health and Safety Executive requirements and have a CPP Plan available for viewing and we will discuss this with you as required throughout our contract.
- Work Guarantees: All works are guaranteed for 3 months from date of completion, this covers parts and labour, please see our full guarantee document for further information. Any specific manufacturer’s warranty will be provided on request. Your statutory rights are not affected by our guarantee. Our Warranties and Guarantees are not insurance backed.
Please click here for our Customer Cancellation Notice form and Work commencing prior to the expiry of the Cancellation Period form.